Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Vintage cottage chic

Hello, back with an other home decoration idea.

So easy with just a few supplies you have on hand and some things you can find at your craft store.Flowershop_1

I used again some of those $1 mini Manson jars I found at Michaels. I pimped each of them to match some paper flowers I am going to fill into the glasses.

Flowershop_2

To decorate the jars I used a variety of Magnolia ink Design papers, Magnolia Do Hickey dies and Martha Stewart molds and clay.Flowershop_3

Next I decorated this little wooden carrier I also found at Michaels. With a 50% off coupon it wasn’t expensive and the mini Manson jars fit like a glove. I used some alphabet stickers to spell the wording onto the chalk label and the top of the lids.

Flowershop_6

The cute Tilda I decorated the carrier with is called: Tilda with corkscrews

Flowershop_4Thank you. Hope you are having a beautiful day!

Flowershop_5

No comments:

Post a Comment