Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Aquarius Tilda

Hello there, id like to show you today one of my Magnolia Zodiac Collection cards. This time I colored Aquarius Tilda in. Its also my first time coloring black hair with water colors. I must say I was worried Tilda would look old with grey hair if the color is too diluted.

Wassermann_Tilda_1

Stamps: Magnolia Aquarius Tilda
Postmark
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey So Lovely, Doo Hickey Event Flags, GoKreate
Papers: Magnolia Ink “Blue Sky”, Magnolia Ink Vintage blue quilt, Magnolia ink weathered wood and Magnolia Ink Skandinavian map
other: Seam binding ribbon, gems/pearls, lace, Vintage photo, Liquid pearls, Burlap ribbon (on sale half off), Metal corner findings, pearl brad, Martha Stewart mold and clay, stamen, Bazzill Bling cardstock 
Coloring: water colors

Wassermann_Tilda_2

As always Thank you for swinging by to have a look. I hope you are having lovely day.
hugs

1 comment:

  1. .. this is just so fabulous claudia! .. love all the elements :)

    ReplyDelete