Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Easter Tag for some-bunny special

Hello thank you for your visit and also for all your lovely comments you have left me on Pretty Pressings and my Magnolia only blog mwwwahhh!
Today I want to make it short. I am down with a cold and not feeling well. So for today I have just something quick and simple to share.

As Tilda is hiding a little Easter egg… I was hiding a little gift for a wonderful friend of mine on the tag… I am sure you can spy it Smile

Claudia_Rosa_bunny special tag_1

Supplies
Stamps: Tilda hiding Easter egg
New York circle
Sentiment: Amuse Artstamps (retiered)
Design Paper: Magnolia Ink pink bunnies
other: crochet lace, twine, paper doily, Stickles, liquid pearls
dies: Spellbinder circle, Memory Box, Tim Holtz Alterations

Claudia_Rosa_bunny special tag_2

No comments:

Post a Comment