Thursday, November 15, 2012

A little gift

Claudia_Rosa_Box_1

Hello ladies,

today I want to share a little box I have made to give to my friend Christina to her recent birthday. I thought I could hold off showing you the set maybe in Spring, simply because the image does not match the season but I seam to struggle with my crafting time. Besides making things for the Valentines Magnolia ink issue, forth coming blog hops and samples for CHA (which I cant show right now on my blog) I noticed that my older son, needs more help with school work and that takes a big portion of my day.

Claudia_Rosa_Box_2

I would have loved to make the box in more fall colors but I had my mind set on this really sturdy box I have found at Penzy’s, it had the perfect size to host a Pandora bracelet box Smile. Unfortunately the sell only the yellow box separate, the other colors I needed to purchase as a set with 4 spice jars. So my choice was either to paint the entire box white or find some matching papers to cover the sides. Luckily I had some of those very cute Magnolia papers (yellow quilt and rainbow paper) and they matched perfectly. Besides.. I think this box can stay out all year long.

Claudia_Rosa_Box_4

Here are some of the supplies I used
Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with kite
Papers: Magnolia yellow quilt, Magnolia over the Rainbow
Dies: Magnolia simple tag die, Magnolia border die, Cheery Lynn die
Bakers twine, Stickles, flowers, Tacky glue

Box_jigsaw

3 comments:

  1. A stunner of a box, GORGEOUS colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project! Love colors? cute image and all embellishments. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete