Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Warm Winter Wishes

Hello friends… its an other challenge over on Deep Ocean!

For the next couple of weeks you can submit any outdoor or sport related cards.
There is not much to say about my card so I keep it short today and rather leave you with some photos of my trip to Italy – Rome to look at. I misplaced my memory card and found it yesterday pewh! – photos can be seen on Pretty Pressings Smile

Claudia_Rosa_Edwin w ski_2

Supplies: Edwin with skies
Papers: Basic Grey
Dies: Cheery Lynn – used on silver foil – Spellbinder ribbon banners, circle small and large, Magnolia tree die, Whiff Of Joy Mistletoe die
Other: Burlap- gift from Angie, flowers WOC, ribbon – Stampin up, Silver string from an old DT package

Claudia_Rosa_Edwin w ski_1

4 comments:

  1. What a charming card!! I just received this image and look forward to having a play with it SOON! Thank you for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking is all I say!! WOW!

    Hugs,
    xx Tracey xx
    ♥My Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die ist Dir wunderbar gelungen...f. den Edwin habe ich absolut kein Händchen.. um so mehr finde ich die einfach nur HAMMER!!!!

    LG.-Danie

    ReplyDelete
  4. molto carine le tue card , brava se ti va passa da me www.metalfimo2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete