Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Gift Idea

Hello girls,

today I would like to share with you my first Design Team project for “Deep Ocean” Challenge. Dear Franz and Alberto invited me back in August when I have met them both in Roma. I must say I was thrilled, both of them are so super sweet and I am happy to be able to stay in touch with both of them as team members. Smile Jeepeee!

For the next two weeks you can submit pretty much anything you have created, since the theme is “Anything Goes” Smile loving challenges like that hahahaClaudia_Rosa_Copic container_2
I have been working over the weekend on a few things to post to Janice to England since Sir Stampalot is having their 5th annual Demo Day at the end of this month – more info at the bottom of this posting. Claudia_Rosa_Copic container_1

Since saw in Janice’s newsletter that the shop is going to have the brand new
Copic Sketch 36 Pen Limited Edition 25th Anniversary Set


copic

 available I thought it could be maybe something she would like. The sleeve can be easily taken off filled with Copic’s and slides back on. I just had to be careful while gluing all the embellishments on. Most supplies I used on my projects you are going to be able to find at Sir Stampalot! I am going to list and link as usually at the bottom of this page.

Claudia_Rosa_Copic container_3

Stamps: Magnolia Jingle Jangle Tilda
Sentiments: Lili of the Valley  stamps
dies: Magnolia – So Lovely, Tags, Flower, Mistletoe, Poinsettia, Cheery Lynn: Fern die – set includes 2 ferns, Spellbinder Oval
Punch: Stampin up scalloped border punch
Paper: Magnolia blue quilt
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Vintage photo, Walnut stain
Embellishments: Pearl brads, Stickles, pale blue silk ribbon and mesh is from stash
Coloring: Copic Sketch
Tools: Big Shot, Tim Holtz blending Tool, Blending Stumps
Glue: Aleene Super Tacky glue

Demo Day

2 comments:

  1. It is beautiful Claudia! Love your work, always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly gorgeous! Brown and blue is my favourite colour combination, and they look so delicate and beautiful here with the subtle ivory and cream highlights - just delectable! I adore this delicate, pretty style of crafting - though I can't do it myself - breathtaking!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete