Saturday, October 13, 2012

Demo Day

Hello ladies, if you are in the UK … are you going to be able to go Sir Stampalot’s Demo day on Saturday 27th October?
I did make this week a few things to sent off to Janice, hopefully she and the ones of you who are lucky enough to go to the shop will like them.
I found this cute little wooden easel just before I went to Germany at Michaels at the $1 bin. I always keep an eye out for things like that because Magnolia Ink is always something that I have in mind. Its usually more stressful to find something to make last minute. So I have a little stash of 3D items at home I can alter if an idea or occasion comes up. Speaking of Magnolia Ink, on the book Tilda is holding I wrote Magnolia Guide… the second I finished writing the word “Guide” I thought.. why did I not write INK on it???? Awwwrgggghhh!!!

Claudia_Rosa_Demo_Day_1

To make such a little project … of course there are not many supplies needed

Stamps: Editor Tilda
Dies: Set of 3 dies Magnolia Doo-hickey
Embellishments: charms, pearl stickers, paper flowers, Stickles, Super Tacky Glue, Foam Spacers, Bakers Twine – Ribbon is from stash Stampin up pink Taffeta

Demo Day

1 comment:

  1. I am in the wrong Continent! You will have so much fun and I love this sign you are great at making stuff like this for a big get together. Very creative and gorgeous work.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete