Tuesday, April 17, 2012

#4 April

this card is in my etsy boutique here

Claudia_Rosa_dreaming of everything wonderful_1

Stamps: Magnolia Rubberstamps Honey Bee Tilda – Soon to be released – available through Sir Stampalot
Tulips
corner stamp
Papers: Magnolia Rubberstamps
cutting dies: Magnolia Rubberstamps (heart tagdreamy tag)

Claudia_Rosa_dreaming of everything wonderful_2

Sentiments: Lili of the Valley and Stampin up
ribbons, crochet lace, yellow pins (yellow ribbon kit) and hardware are from the Ribbon Girl shop)

Claudia_Rosa_dreaming of everything wonderful_4Claudia_Rosa_dreaming of everything wonderful_5

Claudia_Rosa_dreaming of everything wonderful_3

4 comments:

  1. She is soooo qute!! Ohh I love her already :D Your card is gorgeus!!! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. first let me pick up my jaw ! OH!!!!!! mon dieu... absolutely ADORABLE Claudia. I love this new stamps she is just tooo cute. the pink and black combo is SUPERBE, and I love the contrast with the yellow. Perfect... perfect. and Wonderful.. those tulips look real. My coup de coeur for the day. thank you... Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It so beautiful,so sweet.I have to learn from you!
    Hugs,
    Sonia
    (Finally I managed to add the photo at follower icon)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle est sublime, what's your name the tilda?
    I want to buy?
    bious Serena

    ReplyDelete