Sunday, January 1, 2012

Flashback #1 January

Hello… HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!

I noticed on some blogs postings showing the card makers favorite cards for the past year. I thought that was a great idea.

It is hard to choose because each card contains for me certain memories and is in some ways special to me. I thought I would make a selection of boy themed cards AND in addition to pick some samples that were made using absolutely no flowers. I do not know how you feel about that but it is always an extra challenge for me. They are just awesome for extra fillers and make the card look special.

Here is selection of Magnolia cards with no flower treatment – managed to get some girls on the cards too.

Claudia_Rosa_teacher_moleskine_2Claudia_Rosa_justice for all_2Claudia_Rosa_friendship_2Claudia_Rosa_Happy Memorial DAy_May2011_1Claudia_Rosa_Soccer_750

I hope I see you tomorrow again… I was able to work on a little 3D project.
Whit Love
Claudia

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow love all your cards, just so beautiful, and Edwin cards I just love him, so cute.

    Hugs Majsan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty cards! I love images from Magnolia too.
    Hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful selection....all works of art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them all, specially the colours you use.

    Regards from the Netherlands

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claudia, it is sooo much fun to look back and see what our journey has been over the last year. It is good to reflect and to just enjoy! Your work has been so very inspiring for me and I am really looking forward to wherever your journey takes you
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete