Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Sweet Snowman

Hello my friends.. thanks for having a peek :-)

I am sure most of you have seen this card already on the “Just Magnolia” Challenge blog. This long weekend totally was so busy for me that i barely had time to be on the computer and even forgot to schedule my postings. Oh well.. so this is my card for today.

There is not too much to say about the process except … some tearing on the edges so it looks worn and also i pulled out my Versamark inkpad and some white detail embossing powder to heat emboss the edges of my paper to make it look “snowy”, glitter just felt too much since i have Stickles on the hats and coat and Twinklet on the ground for snow.

Claudia_Rosa_my sweet snowman_1 Stamp: Tilda with snowman  I really love this onw… totally cute AND i can use this card for Christmas cards and “Thank You” notes after Christmas. 
Papers: BoBunny 6x6
Sentiment: retired LeLo Design
Embellishments: Gems, Stampin up ribbon
Tools: Marianne Design dies
Coloring: Copic Sketch

Claudia_Rosa_my sweet snowman

No comments:

Post a Comment