Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Bride

Hello and a wonderful start in the new day. Thank you for swinging by today.
OMG.. iam so excited.. i know the new Magazine is at retailers.. whoohooo.. I can not wait to see it

Claudia_Rose_Bride
Back to my card for today. This was the first card i have made when i got my DT package. You probably know already the image…. the DT has made already fabulous cards using it and it is also one of my favorites.
Tilda can be ordered soon though Magnolia Sweden  . 
I combined it with a paper from Webster petite papers.
Embellishments are all mine, vintage rose is by Jolee, Melissa Frances (key lock), Lace, organdy ribbon, paper doily and flowers from stash.

I colored with Distress Inks and Tilda’s dress is highlighend with some glitter pens.

Claudia_Rosa_Bride_1

No comments:

Post a Comment