Tuesday, June 22, 2010

For The Newlyweds

Hello and welcome to my blog today. I hope you have had a fantastic weekend. 

My card for today is one of the ones i sent back to Sweden. I had from my DT package this cute patterned paper in my sleeve but nothing else to layer with, but i believe the layout with the bigger focal point image and the cut outs of the Nestabilities work and it does not look boring.

All images are colored with Copics, the Wedding rings are first colored with Copics and than i brushed a layer or two for sparkle with Shimmerz paint on both of them. Once this was dry i added a big squeeze of Stickles to the diamond.
Claudia_Rosa_Newlyweds_1
Stamps: Bridesmade Tilda with wreath and Wedding rings from the Magnolia Wedding Collection 2010,
Sentiment: Stampin up
Paper: Magnolia Angle Love
Flowers: my own
Embellishments: my my own.. found the scroll mother of pearl hearts at Joanns,
Tools: Nestabilities “ Fancy Tags”
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic Sketch
Claudia_Rosa_Newlyweds
Take care and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment