Wednesday, May 19, 2010

“Just Because”

Hello, thank you for your visit on my blog. Today i would like to show you a little altered “wooden” box which i was able to quickly alter. It did not take much time or effort to get this ready.
All i have done is first sponge the doily and my flowers with Tim Holtz vintage photo ink and spritzed everything with Tattered Angles Pearl shimmer and set aside to let dry. In the meantime i colored Tilda and the sugar sack in and cut out. Than i added some ribbons around the box to make the rim look nice and added to those some Robins Nest with glue dots (sorry i just noticed i do not have a photo to show you)
Once my doily was dried i glued it down onto my box, so most of the text underneath would be covered and added all my images and embellishments to the top.

Just_Because 

Just_Because_1 

No comments:

Post a Comment