Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sending My Love


Hello and a wonderful day to all of you. Today i would love to show you a card that i have first made inspired by my friend Jeanette’s sketch for the the Friday Sketcher blog.

The card size is a long format, but the card still fits in my envelopes for the 6x6 cards – i like to make those sized cards here and there.

The layout matched scale wise with the sketch and the cut out from my new Nestabilitie “Lotus” die. I cut it from white cardstock and used Stickles heavily on it. Let dry and than used that to frame my sentiment.

Tilda with flowing hair” is stamped onto Arches 300 gr hot press watercolor paper, colored with ink refills and cut out. I colored the little yellow flowers in Tilda’s basket a hint too dark, they simply would not show, so i used some yellow Stickles on top of those as well.

 

Sending my love_1_re

Stamps: “Tilda With Flowing Hair” (Hoppy Easter Collection 2010)
Papers: Bo Bunny, Stampin up (Pretty In Pink, Cool Caribbean, Basic Black, Whisper White)
Embellishments:
Flowers, Stickles (in star dust and yellow), black pearl swirls, ribbon (Stampin up and Offray)
Tools:
Nestabilities (pendant)

Coloring: Distress Inks and Stampin up inks  
 

Sending my love_re

No comments:

Post a Comment