Thursday, February 11, 2010

Winter Fun

Hello ladies. Thank you so much for visiting me today.

So sorry i have not something brand sparkling new to show today :-)

I was working on my card submissions for Magnolia ink 3, a project for a loved one and on 25 Valentines gifts for the kids in school. puh… i just fell behind with all that on my craft table and the dining room table. I have such a good hubby that he is putting up with all that stuff :-)

Today we have gotten a big winter storm and the kids are off school. So i thought well.. at least the weather here in Michigan fits to my cards.

Claudia_Rosa_Winter_Fun_1_re

Both cards are published in Magnolia ink 1 and i think i have made them in August 2009. The first card was worked using a Sketch that my friend Jacqueline (also Magnolia DT) made and provided. I used Ski Tilda from the Winter 2008 collection. The Design Papers and embellishments on both cards are by Magnolia and i have no idea who the maker is.

Frosty_re All stamps can be found Magnolia Sweden!!

No comments:

Post a Comment