Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer Essentials

Good Morning. Today i am able to show my last pre-made card and little gift card tin. Gosh i have to get my rear in gear lol. I picked up my mail and yeaah... the new Magnolia stamps are super cute.
The little tin has a little plastic holder inside to add a Gift Card but i thought the tin would be also just nice to give a little some coins for ice cream.
This photo did not turn out very nicely. I don't know whats up with those colors. Sorry about this. The other day one of you asked me where i get my tags - usually i purchase them at Joanns but this one is completely handmade. The purchased tags are made with cheap or recycled paper and the Copics do not color nicely on them.

Stamps: Tilda with ice cream cone can be found Magnolia Sweden , Sentiments by Stampin up
Tools:
Nestabilities
Papers: DCWV Citrus Stack, Stampin up for cardstock colors
Embellishments:
Stickles in orange, Stampin up ribbons

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment