Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Simple Apple Cake Recipe

Gosh i had a crazy day yesterday. I want to tell you all about it after the details to the card. Cause that's why you are coming to visit right?The card was made for 2 challenge sites one the "old Magnolia Challenge" where my friend Carole picked "Tilda with apple cake" for this week and also for the Copic Challenge blog where we colored "brunette" hair in. Thought of ideas who to use this cute Tilda a little different. iam not a very big "pastry" maker - rather love to eat them.. so instead of a cake i made a recipe card for the person who can bake for me the cake hahaha



Above is the close up shot to see the hair colors. I love recently all the colors from E15 all the way to E19 mixed with E50! The other 2 shots show that the inside, with the recipe can also be used as a cookbook bookmark

Stamps: Tilda with Apple pie
Papers: K&Company "Wild Raspberry" Stampin up (pretty in pink, Baja Breeze)

4 comments:

  1. Waw fab one, I just found out that you have another blog so I am now your follower! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Karte ist ein Gedicht und nicht nur der Apfelkuchen *lecker*!!!

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamp! The paper colors are so pleasing to the eye. The flip for the recipe is brilliant! Great creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I supposed to tell you how much I love your card all over the dadblamed internet??? Well, I love it just as much here as in the other place...lolol...how about inviting me over for some of that cake and ice cream cause I am worried about scoops and boops...hahahha...Huggies for ya..Jacque

    ReplyDelete